- Dear Mr Tyler,
- Account number 598168590-9
- I have been passed your email of 6/2/08, from Darren Sandbach who is our
- Web Executive. I have investigated your query and can see that the reason
- that we were stating that you still owed £74.20 was because you had made
- the payment on an account in the name of the occupier. The confusion seems
- to have arisen due to you informing us that you would be leaving the
- property and emigrating. Once this happened we updated the account for
- Flat 3 into the name of the Occupier ready for a new occupant to provide
- their details. You then informed us that you were no longer leaving Flat 3
- and we opened an account back into your name, in the meantime the £74.20
- was paid using the Occupier bill. I have now transferred the £74.20 onto
- your current open account number as shown above.
- I am sorry for the inconvenience or distress that this misunderstanding
- may have caused you and can confirm that your account balance is now nil.
- Your next bill will be issued during February/March 2008 for the charges
- that will be due for the period 1/4/08 to 31/3/09. Should you have any
- further queries please call our Contact Centre on 08457 500 500.
- I trust that this resolves the matter to your satisfaction.
- Becky Bosley
- Customer Liaison Team
- Billing Contact Centre
I used to work for your lot.
I think it funny that you want to destroy my life.
(Visited 4 times, 1 visits today)
I’ve only come across 2 places where you can get this done.
If you know of any others, let me know.
No visits yet