Google LatLong: Where in the world is…
1) I don’t mean to “flatter,” but this remote Northwestern cape is very beautiful.
Cape May, NJ
2) You can now explore the ruins of this ancient Mayan city, first discovered in 1934.
3) This small Peruvian village attracts many tourists each year for the Incan ruins atop nearby hills.
Aguas Calientes, Peru
4) This city claims to be the southernmost city in the world, with approximately 64,000 residents.
5) Home of the Russian Pacific Fleet, this city is also Russia’s largest Pacific coast harbor.
Vladivostok, Russian Federation
6) Named after Saint Irene, though sometimes referred to as Thera, this island is a popular Greek tourist destination.
7) The Trojan horse from the 2004 movie Troy is visible in this city.
8) This city is the second most populated metropolitan area in Africa, second to Cairo.
9) For better or for worse, the testing done at this site changed the world forever. In 1965 it was declared a U.S. National Historic Landmark.
10) Odessos was the original name of this large city, then a trading colony.
11) This was the first port on the Shandong peninsula to be opened to the west in the 1800s.