z-visa checklist

z-visa checklist

Share on social media

These are the things you need to get your Z-visa. In this case, I’m visiting the protectorate, Hong Kong.

  • Passport: – At least 3 spare pages.
  • Experts certificate.
  • Invitation letter: – Obtained from your employer.
  • Medical examination: – Get this IN CHINA. One from anywhere else isn’t worth the paper it’s written on. Don’t let anyone tell you any different.
  • Completed v2011A – Fill in your forms!
  • Completed v2011B

Without all of these, plus your fee, you won’t be getting a work permit, or residents permit.

I usually use the Sunrise agency, and I have this time.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.