Aquired – New Z-visa

Aquired – New Z-visa

Share on social media

As promised, the agency have provided me with a fresh visa.

This time, it’s a z-visa…

The visa itself is only valid for 1 month and one entry. However, I can present these visa to the local government officials at the locality I’m staying in, and they will provide me with a Residents Permit.

Residents permit

A Chinese residents permit allows:

  • Multiple entries.
  • Residence for 12 months.

I have something known as Foreigner Residence Permit application. Other residence application permits include Permanent and Temporary Residence permit which last for 10 years and 6-12 months respectively.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.