- Dear Mr Tyler,
- Account number 598168590-9
- I have been passed your email of 6/2/08, from Darren Sandbach who is our
- Web Executive. I have investigated your query and can see that the reason
- that we were stating that you still owed £74.20 was because you had made
- the payment on an account in the name of the occupier. The confusion seems
- to have arisen due to you informing us that you would be leaving the
- property and emigrating. Once this happened we updated the account for
- Flat 3 into the name of the Occupier ready for a new occupant to provide
- their details. You then informed us that you were no longer leaving Flat 3
- and we opened an account back into your name, in the meantime the £74.20
- was paid using the Occupier bill. I have now transferred the £74.20 onto
- your current open account number as shown above.
- I am sorry for the inconvenience or distress that this misunderstanding
- may have caused you and can confirm that your account balance is now nil.
- Your next bill will be issued during February/March 2008 for the charges
- that will be due for the period 1/4/08 to 31/3/09. Should you have any
- further queries please call our Contact Centre on 08457 500 500.
- I trust that this resolves the matter to your satisfaction.
- Becky Bosley
- Customer Liaison Team
- Billing Contact Centre
I used to work for your lot.
I think it funny that you want to destroy my life.
Brittany’s parents are trying to get her 5150’d, the American equivalent of sectioned.
It may be time for Britnay to do a forest gump and make for the hills.
I once hitch hiked and slept rough for 6 weeks.
As long as the weather stays good, it clears the mind.
I slept rough with a towel, a blanket stolen for a youth hostel and an old fertilizer bag.
It didn’t start getting cold until I got to France.
A carrot a day
I used to eat carrots, and biscuits, bread and some tinned stuff, chase wild animals.
I hitch hiked through the whole of Bragancia, which is like the most beautiful area of Portugal.
When you get to England, you can expect the same feelings of worthlessness. But you can always look back. Gain clarity.
Travelling with no money brings back some of the best memories.
Feeling a bit insane today. Been jumping around waving my arms around.
Hope no-one has noticed.