**Update September 2016
Yep. The list keeps growing. Just focusing on major players, or cases where ‘foul-play’ may be involved. I’ve done a little research into the causes of all these bankers dying, which can be found at the bottom of the article.
Having had to spend too much time on youtube recently, has led to the accumulation of the latest and most credible conspiracy theories.
“Everyone is expendable”
I remember this guy telling me a story about the Porton Down scientists in the 70’s, and how they all went missing or died, after conducting a lot of ‘hush hush’ experiments.
I was perhaps 26 at the time. Youngster.
Also, David Kelly, our ‘Walter Mitty’ style friend the nuclear inspector who blew the whistle on the ‘dodgy dossier’, and, ironically said he’d end up dead in the woods.
3 weeks later he was found dead in the woods…..
These bankers are no different.
If any one of them decides to have an attack of conscience, the whole NWO and shitty gravy train could come off the rails.
China’s economy is the final dollop of shit heading toward the fan.
Today they announced that they were experiencing the slowest level of growth in 25 years…
So here’s the list.
(Photo By Dennis Gill 07926643703 Suicide Marylebone guy falls or jumps from building and lands on metal rails takes fire service over 3 hours to cut the dead body off the metal railings leaving residents very upset as it took them over one hour to cover the seen Body on fence for over one hour for all to see up setting for locals this all happened on Montagu Square at the corner of Montagu Place leaving residents very distressed)
List of dead bankers 2016
73. 24th September 2016 – Korkki sisters: Annie and Robin, two sisters on holiday in the Seychelles were found dead and unresponsive on the bed of their luxury villa.
Annie Korkki, 37, who works for JP Morgan Chase in Denver and Robin Korkki, 42, a trader from Chicago were found together the $1,800-a-night Maia Resort by hotel staff.
A preliminary examination conducted by police indicated there were no signs of violence or aggression on the women’s bodies.
Their heartbroken family is currently pressing officials for answers into what led to their sudden deaths.
72. 28th August 2016 – Oliver Dearlove: Relationship manager who worked for Duncan Lawrie bank in Belgravia, London, having previously worked for Coutts, (the Queens bank), and Barclays. Both in similar roles.
Mr. Dearlove had been returning from a night out when the incident occurred. It was an attack which friends and relatives said would usually be avoided by Mr. Dearlove and the means and circumstances remain unclear.
71. 26th March 2014 – William Broeksmit: Risk overseer for Deutsche Bank.
Broeksmit was “instrumental as a founder of our investment bank” – Deutsche Bank.
Broeksmit “was a pioneer in interest rate swaps” while at Continental Bank in Chicago, but areas of his Deutsche work were placed under investigation in the UK LIBOR fixing scandal.
Last year, Deutsche Bank agreed to pay $2.5billion (£1.76billion) to resolve any investigations by the authorities in Britain. Mr. Broeksmit was found hanging by his dogs’ leash in his Kensington flat. Source.
70. 30th May 2016 – Martin Senn: Former CEO of Zurich Insurance.
Described as withdrawn and reclusive following his departure from the company, Martin Senn, apparently shot himself in his Swiss resort home in Klosters.
It’s said that he was under stress after a failed merger with insurance company RSA. The company also suffered to due to exposure to loses incurred in blasts in Tianjin which killed which killed 173 people in Sept. 2015.
It comes three years after the suicide of his colleague, Pierre Wauthier, also featured on this list. Source.
69. 23rd May 2016 – Alex Lagowitz; The futures trader with Meryll Lynch took magic mushrooms with his flatmate, and later plunged to his death from his 16th story Manhattan apartment.
Police on the scene billed it death by misadventure, “When you take these mushrooms, they make you hallucinate and, in some cases, if you take enough of them, they make you believe that you can fly like Superman”.
Whiff of foul-play making it a contender in this list.
68. 4th May 2016 – Aleksandr Potyomkin: Director of Russian Central Commercial Bank in the Bashkortostan region of Russia.
The subject was found dead in the stairwell of his apartment block with gun shot wounds to the head. Source.
67. 21st March 2016 – Roger Agnelli: 56-year-old banker Roger Agnelli, who turned a Brazil mining company into the world’s largest iron-ore producer. Agnelli—who took over Vale’s helm in 2001 after spending most of his career in banking. His single-engine turboprop came down in a residential neighborhood about three minutes after leaving Campo de Marte airport en route to Rio de Janeiro Source.
66. 17th June 2015 – Jimmy Lee: 64 Year old Wall street veteran died today after arriving home from a session at the gym and reported feeling ‘breathless’. He was taken to hospital and later died. His death was reported as ‘unexpected’.
Jimmy Lee had worked at JP Morgan Chase as Vice Chairman of the company he had joined in 1975.
He is the most senior banker since 2013 to have met a premature death. Source.
65. 28th May 2015 – Thomas J Hughes: 29 Year old investment banker from a successful background takes his life.
Hughes jumped from the fourteenth floor of the Ocean Apartments on West Avenue NYC, de-capitating himself on railing before falling onto oncoming traffic. Source.
64. May 13 2015 – Abid Gilani: Senior VP for Wells Fargo bank. Mr. Gilani worked as Senior Vice President for Wells Fargo Hospitality Finance Group. Mr. Gilani was killed in an AMTRAK train crash along with 8 other people. News reports that the brakes on the New York bound train failed, causing it to enter a 80 k/mh bend at 164 k/mh. Source.
63. Feb 07 2015 – Graeme Porteous: Ex-investment banker previously working for JP Morgan and UBS investment banks covering the energy and mining sectors. Killed when skiing off piste with friends. News reports that Mr. Porteous was a very experienced skier, and would never put his friends and family at risk in such a way. Source.
62. Feb 04 2015 – Aditya Tomar: Vice president of Technology JP Morgan. Also worked for Sanford C. Bernstein & Co. and for Barclays Capital, supporting electronic and algorithmic rates trading. Killed in NY railcrash. Source.
61. Feb 04 2015 – Joseph Nadol: Financial aerospace analyst for JPMorgan. Killed by SUV driver on railway crossing. Source.
60. Jan o9 2015 – Omar Meza. Board executive for AIG Financial Distributors in the US. Found dead in the pool of a Marriott hotel. Source.
59. Jan 2015 – Thomas S. Gilbert Sr, 70, Hedge fund manager. Shot by his son for reducing his allowance. Source.
2. Oct – Edmund Reilly, 47, a trader at Midtown’s Vertical Group, threw himself in front of a speeding Long Island Rail Road commuter train. – Reference.
5. June – James McDonald – President & CEO of Rockefeller & Co – apparently self-inflicted, GUNSHOT WOUND
6. May – Thomas Schenkman, 42, Managing Director of Global Infrastructure, JP Morgan, SUDDEN DEATH, cause unknown/pending
7. May – Naseem Mubeen – Assistant Vice President ZBTL Bank, Islamabad, SUICIDE jumped
8. May – Daniel Leaf – senior manager at the Bank of Scotland/Saracen Fund Managers, FELL OFF A CLIFF
9. May – Nigel Sharvin – Senior Relationship Manager Ulster Bank manage portfolio of distressed businesses, ACCIDENTAL DROWNING
10. April – Lydia (no surname given) 52, France’s Bred-Banque-Populaire, SUICIDE jumped – Reference.
11. April – Li Jianhua, 49, Non-bank Financial Institutions Supervision Department of the regulator, HEART ATTACK
12. April – Benedict Philippens, Director/Manager Bank Ans-Saint-Nicolas, SHOT
13. April – Tanji Dewberry – Assistant Vice President, Credit Suisse, HOUSE FIRE
14. April – Amir Kess, co-founder and managing director Markstone Capital Group private equity fund, CYCLIST HIT BY CAR
15. April – Juergen Frick, 48, Bank Frick & Co. AG, SHOT Dead
16. April – Jan Peter Schmittmann – former CEO of Dutch Bank ABN Amro, (Possibly suicide, SHOT)
17. April – Andrew Jarzyk – Assistant Vice President, Commercial Banking at PNC Financial Services Group, MISSING/DEAD
18. March – Mohamed Hamwi – System Analyst at Trepp, a financial data and analytics firm, SHOT
19. March – Joseph Giampapa – JP Morgan lawyer, CYCLIST HIT BY MINIVAN
20. March – Kenneth Bellando, 28, (youngest) former JP Morgan, SUICIDE, allegedly jumping from his apartment building. – Reference.
21. Feb – John Ruiz Morgan Stanley Municipal Debt Analyst, died suddenly, NO CAUSE GIVEN
22. Feb – Jason Alan Salais, 34, Information Technology specialist at JPMorgan, FOUND DEAD outside a Walgreens pharmacy
23. Feb – Autumn Radtke, CEO of First Meta Bitcoin, a cyber-currency exchange firm, “Suspected SUICIDE” – Reference.
24. Feb – James Stuart Jr., Former National Bank of Commerce CEO, FOUND DEAD – Reference.
26. Feb – Li Junjie, JP Morgan, Alleged SUICIDE after jumping from the JP Morgan HQ in Hong Kong – Reference.
27. Feb – Ryan Henry Crane, 37, Executive at JP Morgan, SUDDEN DEATH cause unknown – Reference.
28. Feb – Richard Talley — A coroner’s spokeswoman Thursday said Talley was found in his garage by a family member who called authorities. They said Talley died from seven or eight self-inflicted wounds from a nail gun fired into his torso and head. — Reference.
29. Jan – Gabriel Magee, 39, JP Morgan employee, dead after allegedly jumping from the rooftop of JP Morgan HQ in Europe – Reference.
30. July – Julian Knott, 45, JPMorgan Executive Director, Global Tier 3 Network Operations, allegedly shot his wife multiple times, then shot himself dead. – Reference.
31. Jan – Mike Dueker, Suicide — “Suicide” By 13 Meter Embankment (40-50 feet). He may have jumped over a 4-foot (1.2-meter) fence before falling down a 40- to 50-foot embankment.” – Reference.
Dueker worked at Seattle-based Russell for five years, and developed a business-cycle index that forecast economic performance. He was previously an assistant vice president and research economist at the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis. – Reference.
32. Jan – Tim Dickenson, Communications Director at Swiss Re AG, SUDDEN DEATH cause unknown
33. Dec 2013 – Robert Wilson, a retired hedge fund founder, apparent SUICIDE leaped to his death from his 16th floor residence
34. Dec 2013 – Joseph . Ambrosio, age 34, Financial Analyst for J.P. Morgan, died suddenly from Acute Respiratory Syndrome
35. Dec 2013 – Benjamin Idim, CAR ACCIDENT
36. Dec 2013 – Susan Hewitt – Deutsche Bank, DROWNING
37. Nov 2013 – Patrick Sheehan, CAR ACCIDENT
38. Nov 2013 – Michael Anthony Turner, Career Banker, CAUSE UNKOWN
39. Nov 2013 – Venera Minakhmetova Former Financial Analyst at Bank of America Merrill Lynch, CYCLIST HIT
40. Oct 2013 – Michael Burdin, SUICIDE
41. Oct 2013 – Ezdehar Husainat – former JP Morgan banker, killed in FREAK ACCIDENT when her SUV crushed her to death
42. Sept 2013 – Guy Ratovondrahona -Madagascar central bank, Sudden death – cause not confirmed
43. Aug 2013 – Pierre Wauthier, SUICIDE
44. Aug 2013 – Moritz Erhardt, SUICIDE
45. July 2013 Hussain Najadi CEO of merchant bank AIAK Group, SHOT
46. July 2013 Carsten Schloter, SUICIDE
47. July 2013 Sascha Schornstein – RBS in its commodity finance, MISSING
48. April 2013 David William Waygood, SUICIDE
49. Mar 2013 – David Rossi – communications director of troubled Italian bank Monte dei Paschi di Siena (MPS), SUICIDE
50. Keiran Toman, 39, former banker who believed he was being stalked by a reality TV crew starved to death in a hotel room, after leaving the “do not disturb” sign on door for TWO weeks.[Highly suspicious claims, as many of us probably know that the hotel cleaning staff will knock on the door after 24 hours and eventually enter the room if failing to respond].
An inquest was opened after his death in July 2010 but his family asked for a second hearing as they were not informed. Police found all of Mr Toman’s possessions in the room, but despite documents mentioning his family, failed to tell them he had died. — Reference.
51. Nicholas Austin, 49, A former bank manager from Hersden died after drinking antifreeze in an effort to “get high”. was found in a coma by his wife Lynn at their home in Blackthorne Road on October 5. He died the same day. – Reference.
“I took special note of the last one – he died drinking antifreeze in an attempt to “get high”! Funny one that is, as if a banker would be stupid enough to try that. The list is shocking, I never saw so many suicides and car accidents. No gall bladder stones, cancer deaths, strokes, or simply falling ill, it is just a litany of action. That pretty much says it all.” – Jim Stone Freelance
The list continues…
52. Melissa Millian, 54, Senior Vice President at MassMutual Financial Group, stabbed in the chest near a jogging alley in Connecticut – Reference.
53. Karl Slym, 51, Tata Motors managing director – not a banker, but a top official that could be connected somehow to the others – discovered dead on the fourth floor of the Shangri-La hotel in Bangkok.
54. Geert Tack was a private banker for ING and managed portfolios of wealthy clients in Belgium. The cause of death was unknown at the time of the report, but he disappeared in mysterious circumstances, after driving his personal car to a garage from which he took a replacement car to an unknown destination. His body was found in November 2014 near the shores of the Ostend coast. – Reference.
55. Thieu Leenen, 64, Relatiemanager ABN/AMRO, Eindhoven, Nederland
56. Calogero Gambino, 41, Associate General Counsel and Managing Director at Deutsche Bank, America – Alleged SUICIDE by hanging – Reference.
57. Thierry Leyne, 48, banker at Anatevka S.A., Israël, “apparent SUICIDE”- Reference.
58. Therese Brouwer, 50, Managing Director ING, Nederland – Died in MH17 Crash – For me, this is absolutely HUGE, as I’ve spent weeks debunking the official story and, IMO, proving the false flag. – Reference.
Related articlesClick here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Michael Tyler in China. Stories of things Chinese